KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

Meager Activity

1. 84 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Early activity daily has been in the hundreds of shares driving prices down. Totally meaningless to reality, pure speculation attempting to bring down pricing to where they can make very large purchases for nominal costs. Until volumes are in the 100's of thousands here in the U.S., we're not really seeing any market sentiment.
    The overwhelming majority of ADR shares here are being held, not sold. This is a case of the small fries pushing the envelope.
    I still predict that if the current trials show promising results, even if they are early trials, the PPS will shoot up significantly in one day. No insiders at Novogen is selling, recently there were purchases. I used to get annoyed at this senseless activity to make a few hundred dollars, or perhaps even less. Not anymore. Trying to explain why this micro activity is moving the pps in terms of what is actually happening at Novogen is ludicrous. Again as Graham told me a long time ago, this is either a WIN, or a LOSS. There are no halfway results. It's a gamble, just like Red or Black.
    Investors who are holding a position are not in it for $0.10 movement, or $1 movement or for that matter even a $10 movement. Those are all intermediate moves in a long process. If the drugs are commercialized and go to market, the pps will be the equivalent of $100 or more, since intermediate splits are very likely.
    Right now its all chatter with zero knowledge of what is going on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.