MCO 0.00% 11.0¢ morning star gold n.l.

mco & cwg no, not ag but au

1. 2,839 Posts.
    Nice to see an announcement from MCO, albeit pertaining to gold BUT silver results pending.
    Exciting times indeed, CWG on board, MAR drilling, PTS just waiting for a rig to become available and HER straining at the bit for lift off. Bugger that pipe bomb over the weekend.
    These are indeed a few of my favourite things, am holding all except CWG.
    I have my sunscreen and parasol ready.....I believe my day in the sun is fast approaching.
    Good luck to fellow believers & holders.
    Cheers,
    Carl.

MOUNT CONQUEROR MINERALS NL 2003-04-28 ASX-SIGNAL-G

HOMEX - Sydney

+++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Rich gold values have been intersected in a just-concluded 10 hole (750m total) RC drill program within EL 5937 (jointly held by Central West Gold and Mount Conqueror Minerals) at Boorook near Tenterfield.

Results from the first two holes drilled under the Wellington Reef included 3m of 103 grams (3.3 ounces) /tonne gold in the interval 58-61m in hole B2 and 2m @ 22g/t gold (30-32m) in B3.

These holes are 100m apart, but continuity and true width are not clear from work to-date.

A third hole 100m to the north failed to intersect significant mineralisation.

The Wellington lode with associated anomalous surface gold values is traceable for at least 800m and further drilling is required to define the extent of these rich grades, as well as to test for other ore shoots along strike.

Four holes at Addisons Reef about 1 km to the east intersected low grade gold less than 1 g/t), but the goldbearing strurture (which might contain enrichments along strike from the drilling) has been more clearly defined.

Silver assays from Addisons drilling have yet to be received.

No significant mineralisation was intersected in the single holes at the Happy Valley, Oriental and Golden Crown reefs.

As only a small percentage of the known gold-silver lodes at Boorook has been tested in this drill program, the potential for further ore discoveries is clearly encouraging.

M J Davis
    SECRETARY

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.