PRK patrick corporation limited

May be of interest

1. 599 Posts.
    Someone on HC expressed concerns yesterday regarding Patricks. The following information which was passed to me because of my own interest in PRK, may be of interest:

“Patrick share price has been dropping on drought and fuel fears
    Analysts say that all stocks with high P/E ratios have been taking a battering, regardless of sector.
    They also cite the impact of higher fuel prices on Virgin Blue, the drought on stevedoring volumes, Pacific National's grain carryings, and the continued threat of a third domestic airline player.
    However, it is believed that Virgin Blue is still on track to capture 30% of the Australian domestic market within three to five years.
    Patrick and its rail partner Toll have both ranked highly in league tables based on growth expectations.
    Toll’s share price has taken a battering but they believe the market had overreacted on Toll's results.
    Patrick's annual results are due to be published in November, including revenue flows from both Pacific National and Virgin Blue as well as the stevedoring and port logistics business.”

Cheers

(I am no expert , so do your own research)

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.