RNX 14.3% 0.6¢ renegade exploration limited

Nothing happening here until management stop shuffling papers...

1. 680 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Nothing happening here until management stop shuffling papers and start getting active at ground level (imo). Although buoyed by the potential of company assets and look of broker data, am bothered by management and their perceived inaction! Approx seven months since last works program despite cash at bank and drill ready targets across two of three projects. Why oh why did we not have boots on ground this Yukon summer given the current environment for zinc?
    6mnth zinc.gif
    Yet another opportunity missed it seems to extract value from YBMP for holders! Not to mention Copper-Cobalt potential at Mcleery?? So the attention again turns to Aussie Gold to compliment the idling Yukon Base Metal and McCleery Copper-Cobalt projects? I don't mind the plan given the interest in gold.....

goldvolume.png

*Source Christopher Aaron @iGoldAdvisor

Question remains will/can/when will Management deliver??? Jury is out and has been for a while unfortunately hence the current "cheap" valuation. Though frustrated, still like to think they will get it done (eventually) given the collective holdings of current current BoD.....

ovrdirector holdings.png

I see Trojan is marked for further exploration, cutting it fine to drill and receive assays prior to option expiry aren't we? Last round of drilling from commencement through to results was approx 2 months, perhaps we can expect some news on the Trojan front near term as we await the results of data collation and review of Yandal East?

ovr developments.png

Hopefully some news next week, one could argue we're due.

GLTAH
    Last edited by Lucror: 13/10/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $6.022M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $360 60K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 4950294 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1326984 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.29am 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.