PGY 0.00% 4.1¢ pilot energy limited

PGY starting to get some attention today up 114%. But st 4.5c,...

  1. 9,659 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 306
    PGY starting to get some attention today up 114%. But st 4.5c, the market cap is only $3m with 79m shares.

    PGY not only have 14% of the permit to the north of STX and WGO, but they own 60% of the massive WA-481P which is right next door to AWE and STO/WGO. KEY own the other 40%.

    WA-481P is full of High Cliff, Wagina and Kingia targets.

    9422C1F1-9F2C-42E0-817C-C915496DC2FA.png 0065D881-67CA-4D6C-8969-FA40B7E6A2D0.png 1BF94A23-4421-4C28-BA91-BBEB26B5072A.png
 
watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.258M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.4¢ 4.1¢ $1.483K 33.77K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 44262 3.9¢
 

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 9035 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.17pm 21/10/2019 (20 minute delay) ?
PGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.