FBR 4.35% 2.4¢ fbr ltd

Agree with you on some points , I was bitterly disappointed in...

1. 5,861 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1997
    Agree with you on some points , I was bitterly disappointed in their last announcement , 4 announcements to get it right and when as a matter of fact wasn’t even needed imo ,people sometimes stuff up! That’s life .We are not in a position to comment on why timelines are blown out , And the team isn’t oblidged to comment on day to day running of the company , I only want reports on progress weather negative or positive. There will always be underlying reasons why certain aspects aren’t shared with us share holders we will not be proxy to that information. I will stay positive as I believe they will deliver build 1 ,once it is 100% ready and not before , I believe we are all hanging out for good news , and that will come all in good time . However What they should share with shareholders is real news ! What’s the point of a IP with the same old repetitive news as you put it , your damed if you do , and your damed if you don’t , what is it your after mate ? “Good positive news” just like the rest of us ! We’re all in the same boat ,FBR just might be the titanic heading for that iceberg and sink ! or it might be the wright brothers heading to fame! who knows at this stage , that’s why it’s still a specy Mate !success of Build 1 will define where this monster is going and not before , don’t know what else to say , but hold fast or sell , only you can make that choice , as I said before , I decided 3 years ago I’m holding on to this one long term. If it goes down “ it’s oh well you win some and you loose some” and wouldn’t be my first disappointment ! no one likes to loose mate , but this is the stock market . Hope they come through for us all soon , as next 4 months it’ll sort out the boys from the men . Good luck bud .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $106.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ $9.072K 382.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 3695895 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 2119811 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.4¢
  Change
0.001 ( 2.17 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ 619630
Last updated 15.46pm 28/03/2024 ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.