ICN 10.0% 2.2¢ icon energy limited

market share

1. 800 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    State-owned Saudi Arabian Oil Co. lowered its official selling price for Arab Light crude by 90 cents to $2.30 a barrel less than Middle East benchmarks, the company said in an e- mailed statement Thursday. That’s the lowest in at least the 14 years since Bloomberg began gathering data.

“This is further evidence that they are hellbent on protecting their market share in China,” Bill O’Grady, chief market strategist at Confluence Investment Management in St. Louis, which oversees $2.4 billion, said by phone Thursday. “They are trying to stay competitive in what is the biggest area of growth.”
    http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/Gcaptain/~3/kCzUXhvFzh8/
    I don't  understand why Saudi wanted to blow Us shale and revenged Russia position  as no 2 oil gas producer by lowering  prices. Clearly, once Us become  self-sufficient  then Saudi  will have no market place in the Us and the only emerging market  is China. Russia will be in recession  once It loses  market share in Euro  zones and delay or unable to deliver  its OG pipelines  to China as signed twice with China president. So if Saudi  loses market share in US and gain market share in CN then it becomes  balanced   out. If Us gains market share in Euro zones and also for itself  as a world oil consumer. Saudi has market  share  in Middle  East and China. They are both have the Fair shares in market play. So why do Saudi want to create  artificial  oil prices. That hurt every producers but oil comsumers take gain.
    All of these games  are Equalibrium in science. So what's  wrong with that. This is what I should call "oil ecosystem". This is natural  not "new normal" as China president  mr Xi described with a soft market landing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.00(10.0%)
Mkt cap $11.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.2¢ $15.4K 700K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 618150 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 263150 1
Last update - 12.12pm 19/12/2018 (20 minute delay) ?
(live)
Last
2.1¢
  Change
0.00 ( 10.5 %)
Open High   Low Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢   2.1¢ 42600
Last updated 12.05pm 19/12/2018 (live) ?
ICN (ASX) Chart
GET SUPPORT arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.