One Faraday is the amount of electricity (Which is measured as...

1. 15,273 Posts.
    One Faraday is the amount of electricity (Which is measured as AMPERAGE PER HOUR) to CHARGE 1 MOLE of electrons.  Which is 26.801 amp hours by the way.

The scalar conversion of FARADAY to COULOMBS  which is measured  AMPERAGE PER SECOND is 96485.3399 coulombs or 96485.3399 Amperes per second to CHARGE up 1 Mole of Electrons.

1 Mole of CHARGED electrons takes 1 FARADAY of electricity.  1 for 1.   
    Or if you want to scale it down and measure it in seconds you then convert to COULOMBS  hence the odd number  of 96485.3399

When comparing Farads to Coulombs for 1 mole of CHARGED ELECTRONS we need to understand what the BASE is.  The base is the FARADAY.  1 Faraday for 1 MOLE of charged electrons

Sorry for repeating myself I just want to make it clear what the difference is I hope I have made that clear.  Dont worry about Lomu and his noise I will put my ideas out there.  

Please if anyone is unsure please ask.  I am winging my way through this.  I have received positive thought from elsewhere but the consensus is I need to tidy up on the difference between the Faraday and the Coulomb.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.