Malcolm Turnbull

1. 8,527 Posts.
    Turnbull did a deal with the Nats post-coup, which sealed their supoort - so that he could then run off right afterward to the GG in glee!

But dissensions over this, already - he did this without ANY reference to the Party room - or the current Cabinet, it's alleged.

Your Majesty, Malcolm Turnbull??? HE who shall be obeyed? Ths coup had been in the pipeline for ages - we can deduce.

Yet we are fed this rubbish that this all happened spontaneously, last Monday afternoon. Here again - the public are being treated as idiots - they expect us to believe this total rubbish? I'd say the only person who didn't perhaps know something was up - traitor knived being sharpened - was Tony Abbott himself?

I knew during Monday's QT that something was "up". Labor side very quite and well behaved - subdued - (they'd got the jungle drums?) - not the regular chaotic schreeching cacophony from them - asking questions the answers to which they never listen to - and Julie Bishop sitting there throughout, head buried in her papers. JUST EXACTLY the exact same behaviour as Gillards', in QT - the day she then later "knifed" Rudd! Of course this was "on" - and had been - I'll bet - for ages.

My opinion of Bishop now - has gone from high - down into the pits. With "friends" like this - WHO needs enemies?

Not one of this whole mass of Parliamentaly members' mass of utter greed, self imterest, and mainly self-preservation - is prepared to sacrfice their huge lurks and perks - their cushy life -for the sake of decency and morality! Can't get up and speak out - or tell the truth! And they have the nerve to lecture to all of us - and dictate - how they say, no DEMAND, WE must live?
    Last edited by iron mike: 16/09/15

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.