1. Most Discussed
  2. Gainers & Losers
OBJ 2.9¢

Magnetic Eye Wand Aces First Rigorous Test

1. smac656

2,820 Posts.
    Does the thread title sound like I'm promoting the product? So be it. I consider this to be huge. After 4 months, we are finally seeing what I think is the first serious effort to evaluate the eye care kit and particularly to look at the enhancement offered by the wand versus the cream alone. After all, marketing can only carry OBJ enhanced products so far; Their longevity depends on how much the technology improves the product, as perceived by the customer on an ongoing basis, and as reported in media.

So here we have a pretty thorough review by PCLady, a Chinese site dedicated to women's interests. They are the 42nd most visited website in China and the 359th most visited in the world. Here is what they say about their product testing program :

PCLADY always adhere to the scientific, fair, authoritative evaluation principles for the majority of female users are most concerned about beauty products for professional evaluation.

They tested the eye care kit in the following areas :
    • Exterior texture
    • permeability
    • real trial
    • cell activity
    • antioxidant
    • skin moisturizing
    • skin improvement
    And here are the results :

And look particularly at this :

The left eye (on your left), was treated with the cream+wand, the right eye was just the cream. The top image was before treatment, and the bottom image was after 1 weeks use. The article reports :
    Do take a look at the links below to the full article. You might want to look at the first link as well (not translated), because that's the only place to see the video of the wand test on the vial of liquid. You have seen that a hundred times right? Well this is the "extended version" with the 10 second flying OBJ logo intro. :) Thank you PCLady!

original article : http://beauty.pclady.com.cn/126/1268025.html
    translation : https://translate.google.com/transl...=http://beauty.pclady.com.cn/126/1268025.html

DISCLAIMER:
Before making any financial decisions based on what you read, always consult an advisor or expert.

The HotCopper website is operated by Report Card Pty Ltd. Any information posted on the website has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs and as such, you should before acting on the information or advice, consider the appropriateness of the information or advice in relation to your objectives, financial situation or needs. Please be aware that any information posted on this site should not be considered to be financial product advice.

From time to time comments aimed at manipulating other investors may appear on these forums. Posters may post overly optimistic or pessimistic comments on particular stocks, in an attempt to influence other investors. It is not possible for management to moderate all posts so some misleading and inaccurate posts may still appear on these forums. If you do have serious concerns with a post or posts you should report a Terms of Use Violation (TOU) on the link above. Unless specifically stated persons posting on this site are NOT investment advisors and do NOT hold the necessary licence, or have any formal training, to give investment advice.

Thank you for visiting HotCopper

We have detected that you are running ad blocking software.

HotCopper relies on revenue generated from advertisers. Kindly disable your ad blocking software to return to the HotCopper website.

I understand, I have disabled my ad blocker. Let me in!

Need help? Click here for support.