SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Macro Trends, page-5

1. 383 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 589
    As a theme, what we have seen this year are investors moving away from growth stocks (both profitable and not profitable) to value (more safer) stocks. However FinTech companies such as Afterpay, Zip, EML etc has shown no lasting evidence that they are impacted by investor's changing strategies. Regardless if they make profit or not.

Why I like that JK is now approaching Goldman Sachs and not at an earlier stage is that ISX is now profitable. JK is in a position where he can reward his loyal employees, keep his top talent for future growth, attract new talent, generate credibility and increase value for long term investors.

GS won't be asking if ISX is profitable. So that question will be put to bed in his presentation to GS.

The questions they will be asking is how profitable can they become? How expandable/scalable/transformative is the company in different markets? How strong is the management team? Is the company founder-led?

I'm sure GS will have short discussions in regards to ISX's current situation. But this won't sway their interest.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.