SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Haha dude totally. So frustrating. After a while you feel like...

1. 383 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 589
    Haha dude totally. So frustrating. After a while you feel like their parent. I get pigeon holed into managing their emotions and helping them sustain their performance levels and mindset. I would rather prefer to work with someone like JK and explore growth strategies. Someone who is already a seasoned entrepreneur and business owner. I haven’t been in the game for a few years so kinda catching up with all the latest tech changes. Been mainly focused of psych related topics over the last few years figuring out how to prevent suicide and more efficient ways to teach patients lasting coping skills. And I can teach you, human beings absolutely suck at maintaining rationality. Like it’s just so hard for some people. It should be everybody’s moral duty to learn how to be rational. If you can’t. You effect yourself and the people around you with. People don’t see reality for what it is and instead see reality for what they hope it is. Rant over. I’m sure you can tell I get a bit annoyed when people can’t manage their emotions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.