CLE 0.00% 0.9¢ cyclone metals limited

The margin referred to by Macquarie bank is the deposit required...

  1. 1,435 Posts.
    The margin referred to by Macquarie bank is the deposit required by the customer against any particular share. They are just reducing that margin (ie deposit) on CFE down to 35% so assume they think CFE is becoming lower risk.
    So you put in 35% to buy CFE and Macquarie will lend the other 65%.
 
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.