ADY 0.00% 1.3¢ admiralty resources nl.

loosen the credit loosen the noose

1. 113 Posts.
    SP is dropping but only at the same % as the entire market. Yesterday the price showed some resistance during the fluctuations in relation the overall ASX 200 index. If BHP RIO price recovers significantly along with oil you will most likely see the whole resource sector follow price wise.

Hawkwood loan payment of $3 million due 31st October. I keep thinking Phil wouldn't have called a 25th November AGM without being confident the deal will pass. when it gets announced (fingers crossed) that should settle the price for a while my guess.

Gives us time to sort out the larger facility and for Wall St and Aussie market to settle.

Its the Dow thats our problem.

However the cash starts piling into Walls st over the next few days. If that funding doesnt start correction who knows what can. Billions going into key Banks, regional banks and now possibly the auto industry finance arms. we just need time.

Loosening of credit thats the key.

At 2cents probably worth a bit of a crack. whats your down side 2 cents max, upside say stock should be around 15c to 26c in a fair credit environment.

Thats my opinion of course. If you cant afford to loose it you shouldn't be in it. DYOR as always

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 268000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 29/10/2020 (20 minute delay) ?
ADY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.