A2M 1.13% $6.25 the a2 milk company limited

Hi @Timba66 Great post. SPIRT the SP I should have been more...

1. 55 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 386

Hi @Timba66

Great post.

SP

IRT the SP I should have been more clear. I still keep an eye on it but I know it is only a matter of time until the fundamentals are realised and then the SP goes all House Targaryen on the remaining shorters. Of course there is a short respite (pun intended), then the market will overreact on misinterpreted news, broker market manipulation or outside influences and so the cycle begins again.

As the saying goes: “Bulls make money, bears make money and pigs get slaughtered”. Considering the fundamentals of a2MC I do not feel the need to get greedy so I stay a bull on this stock as I know it can swing pretty fast. Long-term holders will need to exit at some stage but I would always allow sufficient time, staggering of parcels or diversifying to mitigate risk as the time approaches.

Supply Chain / Regulations

You are correct IRT the lower margins/costs but I think it was a very well calculated move by a2MC. It offers a strong compromise for all the parties and it is easy to see why a company with the market share of a2MC would need to protect its principal market. Probably not the best terminology but the multi-channel strategy offers a bit of insurance and I’m happy for lower margins to provide more risk mitigation. It is a balanced option but again this is open to interpretation of how you understand the Chinese market as a whole.

Increase in supply - Pokeno

As you bought up supply to meet marketing we may as well discuss Pokeno. Does anyone on the forum have further information or reasonable assumptions on:

- Covenant concerns – Oral hearing soon before appeal. Link below

- Construction due to finish November?

- 45MT capacity with land capacity for more? May have increased?

- Initial expected supply FY20?

- No SAMR Pokeno? Dunsandel more focused on China?

Does anyone have further info?

https://www.synlait.com/news/supreme-court-update/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.25
Change
0.070(1.13%)
Mkt cap ! $4.518B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.20 $6.25 $6.10 $21.75M 3.510M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6450 $6.21

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.25 9409 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$6.21
  Change
0.070 ( 0.66 %)
Open High Low Volume
$6.18 $6.25 $6.10 841704
Last updated 15.59pm 28/03/2024 ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.