LOK looksmart limited

LOK - The PPC Model, page-3

1. 852 Posts.
    Hi Tokyo,

Totally agree with your sentiments.

I bought in about a year ago. Watched them go to a high and then sink back to current levels due partly to the change in model. Though I did Buy and Sell some throughout that time, I am basically ahead.

Over the year I have spent many hours reading about the various search engines, portals, webmaster forums to gain some insight on where PPC is heading. It appears that PPC is the current and future growth area when search is concerned. I expect Wisenut to play a very major part of their search, especially next year.
    I am hoping JK will shed alot more light on how they plan on integrating Wisenut and Looksmart.

At the end of the day it really comes down to it "An all or nothing for Looksmart." They have already mentioned that they are going after "Google". Mind you, it is one thing to say it and another thing to actually do it. Admittedly, Google are streets ahead of everyone at the moment. However 2yrs on the internet with rapid changes taking place does not mean that they will be on top in 2 yrs time.

Cheers markco

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.