LOK looksmart limited

re: re:..boring research..dont read.. As a follow-up to my...

1. 2,032 Posts.
    re: re:..boring research..dont read.. As a follow-up to my previous post......

< Home schooling ....

It has always been a "belief" of mine, that the (safe) future for kids, will be staying home, and "going to school". >

Although, I also believe it should never be replaced "in toto". (completely/in full - An Australianism I have used for years, yet, when I looked it up, it aint there! Anyone else "use" it?) - Kids need to interact and have forms of competition at all stages of aging, be it acedemic or, sports, but most certainly in team units. All working together. Learning team spirit, comeraderee and how to not only win, but to lose gracefully. Sharing the highs and the lows, supporting each other.

Just an opinion, though.

< "In projections published last year, the federal Department of Education said the nation's elementary and secondary enrollments would grow, on average, by about 200,000 students annually, reaching 56.7 million in 2014."

"The Frisco Independent School District, north of Dallas, has seen spectacular growth. In 1998, the system had eight schools with 4,500 students. When classes began Aug. 15, the district had 23,200 students in 34 schools.

"Our challenge has been to build schools fast enough," said Rick Reedy, the superintendent.

The first years of the 21st century have seen tremendous new classroom construction in many regions, with school districts spending some $20 billion annually on capital projects, said Paul Abramson, who wrote a nationwide survey of school construction, published earlier this year." >

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/08/27/education/27education.html?pagewanted=1&ei=5094&en=6b3d0bd468860366&hp&ex=1156737600&partner=homepage

These costs can be more effectively spent (utilised) with a future move to home education. And, with existing schooling infrastructure that can then be "shared" some 3 - 5 times more as a result. Think about it. How many school days are there in a week, if not 5 that we know of. Future schooling attendances can possibly be 'spun out' to even a 7 day, rolling roster. ?? Just another thought to be "SHARED" aloud.

Dave Hills ...CEO of Looksmart ....Genius? ...I think so.

:)
    LC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.