QXR 0.00% 1.8¢ qx resources limited

lithuim brine potential in chile

1. 6,951 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 532
    hipo as stated in the company update below

presented with a number of project opportunities for consideration. Characteristics of these projects include near-term cash generating potential, low upfront capex and acquisition cost, located in favourable mining jurisdictionssuch as Chile, and coming with experienced in-country technical personnel. The Company is currently undertaking due diligencein respect to some of these opportunities, which are complimentary to Hipo’s current operations in the battery space. At this stage due diligence is ongoing and no decision to progress with these opportunities has been made

By the highlighted text i believe HIP are targeting lithuim brine project in chile, Chile is famous for its very high lithuim brine concentration ( 1800mg) and very low impurites, in fact its the highest grade lithuim found anywhere in the world. this has exellent scope for HIP as you can see from past history how other lithuim brine plays have done well such as AGY and GLN

also Hip have a 25% interest in next battery technology at the moment the technology is unproven and in devolpment but if it works the market is huge and could be a easy Disallowed for hipo from these levels.

also a 60% interest in a lithuim project in the DRC some 50km for AVZ monono project ( AVZ MC 117M) returning
    Positive assay results returned from grab samplesat PE 13081,including 1.42% Li2O
    its a ok project with some potential high lithuim areas within the tenements.

at 3.5 million MC with 500k in cash i think HIP is a exellent risk/reward play, also Hip has a exellent structure with low amount on shares on issue and the top 20 holding a large amount.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.8¢ $4.925K 274.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 3122764 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 52330 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.7¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ 377487
Last updated 15.48pm 29/03/2024 ?
QXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.