Billyen, remember I told you before market already factored in...

1. 2,892 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    Billyen, remember I told you before market already factored in and pumped GLN price up. As I said before if you had bought at 6c to 8c, you would have made 10X return. If you paid 70c for GLN, you probably won't be too happy. If you had pay ASN 1c a share you would have done well. Same thing cannot be say if you paid ASN 28c.

Nobody force you to buy or sell a stock. All I know is I know there are several Chilean explorers listed in Canada and USA. I have contacted them several times already. They have absolutely no problem raising any capital. They are going crazy buying up land at USD$1000-1500 per hectare (no geophysics or drill results). Wealth Minerals will need to turn several potential off-take partners away. How come so many off-take partners want Chilean brine? Are they all stupid or something? IMHO I wouldn't surprise if someone knocks on BMG's door.

Yes, there are plenty of "experts" saying lithium price will crush due to over supply. Most of those estimated supply will not able to come online due to various reasons. How often do you see off-take partners knock on your door and you still haven't drill a single hole in the ground?

If BMG drill for other commodities such as copper, cobalt, zinc etc, it will cost more than $20 million drill program to get to JORC resources and a few million just to buy the project. At least with Chilean Brine, BMG has a realistic chance to do well. Later on they can easily sell their project if they want to.

Just IMHO

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.