GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Hi @Wary1 It was Roskil, a Danish analyst company, have been my...

1. 1,658 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2879
    Hi @Wary1
    It was Roskil, a Danish analyst company, have been my source for most of my offtake stuff.
    This is the one from 2017 that mentions the 2 I am talking about - Yahua and Ruifu
    https://roskill.com/news/lithium-galaxy-signs-off-take-agreements-mt-cattlin-doubles-james-bay-resource/

I can't find the pic right now but there is a Galaxy published picture of Blossom carbonate or hydroxide bags.
    Somebody here will remember it and may be able to link you.

They have been right about a lot of stuff. They are calling a sustained period of lithium shortages
    and, if converters are expanding by the same rough amounts that I have seen in a bit of googling then
    they are going to swallow all Australian miners without it touching the sides.

btw: I apologise for the Baby Jesus Dept response to you the other day.
    I really just meant that I don't know have answers to your questions. How could I? So, I get flippant or absurd at times.
    I understand you and others are stressed but I don't know why management are so opaque.
    I try writing to them too and don't get a response. I offered to do some interviews with management and even fly on my own coin to Argentina to do a bit of a photo-journalist piece on SDV. Oh well. Perhaps the next guy will take me up on the offer.

I just apply my shortest-distance-between-2-things logic. For them not replying I figure they've got work to do.
    For the converter thing - the date and scale of the Yahua upgrade fits the reason why shipments would be loaded into H2 and their published timing of completion suggests that it may have been optimistic for Galaxy to believe that June completion meant June completion and not July completion.
    Hence "watch that shipping" or whatever he said.

I assume that AT is playing a very hard game, balancing knowledge that would be useful(critical?) for us to have vs information that he doesn't want to be shared by clients and competitors. It has benefitted his deal-making but not the share price,
    so now he moves aside and can just concentrate on that stuff, whilst the new MD will presumably set a new direction for the management style.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.