SPL 3.85% 12.5¢ starpharma holdings limited

Let's move on

1. 12,529 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1258
    There are those that have sold their holdings in Starpharma. Good luck to you. In the past before selling you have given positive reviews about the company. Having sold now all you guys seem to be doing is downramping the company with negative posts. What is your agenda to buy in again at lower prices.

When a deal was done with a licensee for the BV VivaGel formulation into the US market....there were those that winged about it. Nothing can make you happy. What is wrong with 28 million dollars upfront fee on approval and a further 121 million dollars in milestone payments. There has been nothing but negativity on this forum for such a long time......

When a deal was sewn up with the FDA on agreement of SPL7013 BV trial and outcome and the FDA wanted to fast track the NDA and the FDA gave back the application fee of several million dollars.........etc etc etc, and a licence was put in place to market in USA.......everybody and I mean everybody thought this was a done deal..........

And now we have the FDA wanting further confirmatory data........there is definitely something wrong here......and not from Starpharma's end........120,000 pages of application, years of work, t's crossed and i's dotted...........lots of money and time invested........everything perfect for approval.......and yet the FDA want's to delay things........The only thing that has changed here....in my opinion of course......corruption at the FDA.....there has been pressure put on from external sources.......and new reviewers have come into the equation (internally).

So today where are we.......in a few weeks or if we are lucky earlier than this......we will have clarity from management in regards to BV VivaGel into the US market

Today we have many things going on.....Upramping me.......well I have to negate those that continually bag the company. And no......I am not on the payroll of Starpharma......just a long term holder that likes the science and the way the company has developed over the last few years

So what if we are going to get miniscule revenue from the Okamoto deal

Dep Irinotecan is a very valuable drug........and with complete tumour regression and 100% survival rate compared to current drugs in animal studies we can certainly see why. This has been replicated in all the DEP's going through these trials and now in human clinical trials. I can hadly wait for DEP Irinotecan to enter clinical trials this month (my estimate).

As has been disclosed in announcements monetisation of Dep Docetaxel will be done by either at completion of P2 trial or earlier (proof of concept). Like I have disclosed in previous posts......when asked question to CEO......Will this P2 trial be completed within the next twelve months......the answer was yes. I asked question in September 2018

We also know through announcements that Dep Cabazitaxel will be monetised on proof of concept and before entering P2 clinical trials. This was confirmed in my discussion with the CEO a week or so ago. So let us put 2 and 2 together. Extrapolation on monetisation will be this year

With numbers repeatably put forward by analysts of $US 300 million plus royalties for Dep Docetaxel licensee payment (AUD$428 million @ exchange rate of 70 cents) and G-D knows what we will receive for licence of Dep Cabazitaxel.......we are truly in box seat for either a take over or a massive share appreciation when FDA approval for BV VivaGel is cleared up

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $51.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 13.0¢ 12.5¢ $44.65K 352.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7680 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 135727 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
13.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 4.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
13.0¢ 13.0¢ 13.0¢ 52582
Last updated 15.59pm 29/03/2024 ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.