Yes Satan is a problem (owing to waswas - insinuating whispers)...

1. 229 Posts.
    Yes Satan is a problem (owing to waswas - insinuating whispers) when Muslims pray, as our prayers are structured more and strong. Khushoo - 5 levels of prayer (1 a sin and rejected, 2 held accountable up to 5 exceptional - most prayers accepted at level 3 and above. Prophet Muhammad always felt that Khushoo had been started to be lifted even in his time.

We prayer direct to God and additionaly ask (5 times a day) for Muhammad and Abraham and their families to be exalted and blessed (so covers Jews and Arabs in Abrahams family). Meaning we hope others are righteous.

Do you exalt Abraham as requested in the OT?

Some Orthidox Christians wash as Muslims before prayer to the Lord God Almighty and prostrate to the ground, lowering their soul/heart in subservience to God.

I believe Jesus prayed to God in heaven and prostrated to the ground on the night of the last supper (only once my Christian friends say). He went to pray at evening time (Maghrib?) and again that night (Isyak?). Only mentioned prayers like a Muslim once in the Scripture of today.

Muslim = subservient to God
    So are all prophets and messengers Muslim?

Only one time does relgion say I have perfected your relgion and it's called Islam

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.