RAP 5.26% 36.0¢ resapp health limited

Let ResApp get on with the job

1. 1,716 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2329
    Good evening , hope all is well...

Today, after making one of my regular calls to management I was informed that investors need to cease and desist in promoting ResApp to other companies. Although one may assume they're doing a good thing by spreading good news about what this disruptive company has to offer it could actually do the opposite and is a disservice, creating a lot of confusion to these other companies who may become our potential long-term customer. We need to let management do their job. It is in our best interests to stop this behaviour now!
    The sales team have been extremely busy working hard behind the scenes and Tony has been on the go travelling all over the shop lately. Good things are happening and should eventuate. We all just need to try and stay positive and have patience. It wasn't that long ago we obtained CE certification although we haven't had any market sensitive announcements yet regarding commercial agreements doesn't mean that they're not happening behind the scenes...
    Things should happen and I believe will happen when all parties are good and ready. Remember folks we are the only regulatory approved, digital solution in the world that can accurately diagnose respiratory diseases without any additional hardware. It's a huge market to treat as we all know - 30 to 40% of all doctor related visits are respiratory related. Of course you don't have to be a rocket scientist to work out we are going to get lots of deals coming our way. Whatever companies decide to use our product are going to hold a huge advantage over the ones that don't especially within a telehealth setting...
    Watch this space..
    PS nice hidden TGA submission announcement there within the market presentation today. FYI - "the average processing time taken to complete an MRA GMP clearance application was 3.5 weeks. The time taken to complete 90% of MRA GMP Clearance applications was 7 weeks."  These stats were for 2017.
    https://www.tga.gov.au/mra-gmp-clearance-application-processing-timelines.

PPS - So much talk about a CR, just our company doing a good job spreading the good news... Remember ResApp  has only had two CR's since it's existence and multiple company presentations have been announced in the past don't get too worked up and panicked about this latest one...

Inbound revenue coming soon in my opinion and still plenty of cash in the kitty to see this out...

Cheers

Red bar

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.0¢
Change
-0.020(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $250.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
37.5¢ 37.5¢ 36.0¢ $903.5K 2.460M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 293816 36.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.5¢ 107000 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/10/2019 (20 minute delay) ?
(live)
Last
36.5¢
  Change
-0.020 ( 4.87 %)
Open High Low Volume
37.0¢ 37.5¢ 36.0¢ 1442005
Last updated 15.58pm 23/10/2019 (live) ?
RAP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.