ENT 0.00% 0.3¢ enterprise metals limited

Northern Cluster The northern cluster includes a...

1. 2,913 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Northern Cluster
    The northern cluster includes a southwesterly-trending linear feature that may represent the extension of the Homestead-Vulcan exhalite package. This stratigraphic package is considered a priority target and is currently being evaluated with drilling and downhole geophysics by Sandfire. There is no outcrop in the vicinity of the northern cluster VTEM anomalies, where colluvial sheet wash is extensive. (yesterday's AUR announcement)

About description of Homestead-Vulcan exhalite package, if my understanding is not 100% wrong but it may be my wishful thinking only, we(ENT or ENT's territory/tenements) may have multiple lenses of possible VMS deposits. There are outstanding 3 Vulcan areas; Vulcan, Vulcan West and northern Vulcan. So we may have more than multiple potential deposits in the region, imo. Say at least 2 or more deposits....

Regardless, still I maintain the company's weight for our prospects:
    (1) FR(through JV with AON, sooon to be Constellation Resources Ltd)............…......about 60%
    (2) Doolgunna(farm-in agreement with SFR)…...……...…............……............…………….about 30%
    (3) The rest of tenements(Murchison, Ballard, et al and AME holding)…...…......……...about 10%

Regards,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ENT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.406M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 208333 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 787212 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ENT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.