BNB babcock & brown limited

lazurus, page-2

1. 31 Posts.
    reply to lazurus (karasco)

wow..thats is really huge lose though... I happens to invest at 5.50 about 10k investment and in anotehr 5.20 (10k ) and all of sudden drop to 2.50... heart attack!!!!

and i bought and sold several time and able to recover only 10k back :( , the best timing is when i bougth 20k shares when price is 94 cent and it went straight up nearly to 2 dollar, but the most stupid i have done is i write options Covered which strike price at 1.30..argh....but lucky i bought Put option when is high 1.70 aand overall still make 10k for that.

But now..i losing about 20k again when prie hit low 52cent :(

I just hope the price will up to 1.00 then i will sell everything and put all my money into US market (which i also playing)

You can make huge return in US market (very long PUT options) compare to AUS...example if you have bought put options before election (City group) you already make 130% return just in 3 days..how good is that be???

If tomorrow not going up again..i will sell everything and buy all in US...which i believe i can make 200% return for that....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BNB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.