LPD 9.09% 0.5¢ lepidico ltd

It seems to me it's "all wishing and hoping" as it is with your...

1. 760 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 438
    It seems to me it's "all wishing and hoping" as it is with your enemy, LIT.

It would come as a very big surprise if either (or for that matter, any of the spec lithium companies) get off the ground with a mining operation or new technology in the industry.  The dominant companies -in the Lithium Triangle, China and the USA- will use their market power to ensure that the small companies will fail through lack of funds and/or no offtake contracts.

The Big Two in Australia, RIO & BHP plus Vale showed the way in iron ore sales by selling high volumes to keep the other producers out of the market.  A similar strategy will be applied to the lithium market in some variation or form.

Notice how some of Australia's near production miners are being infiltrated by behemoth mining corporations from China, USA and others.

Even if these obstacles are overcome the Australian government's attitude to 'Green Renewable Energy' is so negative that investors locally are scared off from the sector.

It is my view that lithium development by the small exploration companies in Australia are DOOMED to fail, and hope alone will not a mine make.  The odds are too heavily against it!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $38.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $19.76K 3.951M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
51 16523644 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 9643308 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.5¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 9.09 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ 1354953
Last updated 15.56pm 28/03/2024 ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.