GTP 0.00% 12.0¢ great southern limited

Last trading day for DRP pricing, page-25

1. 10,605 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Hi katie,

GTP have a new website but it appears to be working fine here. Cost of Land represents the bulk of the assets in the non-current asset class - whats a fair price ? Purchase cost is pretty hard to beat imo.

Last year I would have agreed that there was some room to argue the somewhat inflated values that had been paid to get hold of some of the landbanks that the plantation managers had accumulated in the fact of what appeared to be an effort to wipe the industry out by the ATO.

The particular land in question has been hotly contested by the various companies and will no-doubt be so again with the legitamacy of this niche industry re-established by government legislation.

I get far more concerned when I see large amounts of value tied up in goodwill.

Naturally I would be most interested to hear your thoughts when you have had some time to go through the various accounts.

re your thoughts on Sliderule - we will have to agree to disagree. I am unaware of any correct opinion he has advanced other than a genralisation that CST's share price would fall to 90c that was supported by anything other than showers of invective.

Cheers,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GTP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.