NAG 0.00% 1.3¢ nagambie resources limited

Landfill Rates

1. 2,655 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 534
    I have attached below the Hanson rates for Landfill

at their Vic sites.

Screenshot_2017-10-19-21-19-54-1.png
    From this charge Hanson has to pay the EPA Landfill Levy of $62.03 per tonne, meaning they net $102.97/T. This is fairly typical of Landfill Costs per tonne in Melbourne, as we saw earlier when lots of price lists were submitted as posts on HC.

Now we also know Landfill in Victoria is facing a looming shortage of supply. Thats well documented. The squeeze is, on as existing Landfills come to the end of their life and authorities have to deal with the "not in my backyard" Syndrome, making it very difficult to open new landfills.

So if there is a looming shortage, every Landfill Operator knows they will have no problem filling their space at a net of $103/T. They are not going to give discounts - they have a product in short supply (space).

Why then would they give up space at $25/T to PASS & have the cost of treating it with lime on top of that. They know that they can get $103/T so anything less per tonne is not going to happen. And yet some have posted at nauseum, that PASS can be dispose of at $25/T in Landfill sites. They actually expect us to believe Landfill Operators are stupid and will happily take 1.4m tonnes of PASS at $25/T instead if Landfill at $103/T .

So 1.4m tonnes of PASS will not go into Landfill even at $103/T. Lime treatment would have to be added, for them to even consider it.

You don't have to be Einstein to work out who has been telling porkies!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 489217 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 600000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NAG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.