1. Most Discussed
  2. Gainers & Losers
LAF 0.0¢

laf undervalued big time!!!!

1. skippa

1,132 posts.
    NPV as calculated by covering brokers for their rapu rapu mine is AUD$100 million. LAF owns 59% which equates to approx 19 cents per share. Stock currently at 8.4 cents.

Financing is expected to be finalised very soon and construction will commence in april. first gold pour in 2004. As with the OXR experience, substantial re rating is expected on financing approval because that is one risk which will be removed thereafter.

Soveriegn risk still remains but the project is on a isolated island so its operation is rather like that of LHG. Nows the time to buy with good chances of doubling your equity and more. Nett profit forecast at 15 million per year for 303 million shares. i.e 5 cents per share.

Good potential for underground mining to increase reserves. mine life currently around 7 years. There is no way the share price will stay at 8.4 cents. Major shareholder is LSG holding 32%. I note they are also major shareholders in IRN and MIM has an option to buy into IRN. IRN is also another one to watch as it has a massive massive undeveloped copper gold mine in the phillipines.

i hold LAF.

cheers skippa

DISCLAIMER:
Before making any financial decisions based on what you read, always consult an advisor or expert.

The HotCopper website is operated by Report Card Pty Ltd. Any information posted on the website has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs and as such, you should before acting on the information or advice, consider the appropriateness of the information or advice in relation to your objectives, financial situation or needs. Please be aware that any information posted on this site should not be considered to be financial product advice.

From time to time comments aimed at manipulating other investors may appear on these forums. Posters may post overly optimistic or pessimistic comments on particular stocks, in an attempt to influence other investors. It is not possible for management to moderate all posts so some misleading and inaccurate posts may still appear on these forums. If you do have serious concerns with a post or posts you should report a Terms of Use Violation (TOU) on the link above. Unless specifically stated persons posting on this site are NOT investment advisors and do NOT hold the necessary licence, or have any formal training, to give investment advice.