BMN 2.56% 4.0¢ bannerman resources limited

lack of news is killing us

1. 1,591 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I will probably get howled down here, but looking at Comsec company announcements for BMN for the last three months, which is as far back as you can go, I cannot see very much new information, which in tandem with the overall decline in the market and uranium stocks especially, may help explain the decline in the SP.
    The company made an announcement back in December about the new ground radiometric survey pulling up some hot targets, the JORC was announced In January but with no new drilling results that I can see, there have been adjustments to the scoping study, but no new drilling results.
    The jorc updated the indicated resource certainly, but most of the jorc was inferred, and I don't believe there were many new drilling results released at the time. The jorc was based on lab results up to 15th December if I remember correctly. It is now 8 weeks later and we still have no new lab results being published.
    I would have expected this to be a priority for the company. I just hope they are as good as we all expect.
    I believe we are suffering from a rehash of information that has been in the market for a long time now. As exciting as the Hayward report was, it could just as easily have been typed up by BMN and almost seemed like another company presentation.
    It is time management took their roadshow to the assay labs and got them off their collective asses imo because we need something new to ignite this stock.
    Just my opinion, it's been a bad day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.001(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $42.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 4.0¢ 3.9¢ $8.536K 216.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 695372 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 206103 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 05/12/2019 (20 minute delay) ?
(live)
Last
3.9¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.9¢ 4.0¢ 3.9¢ 104316
Last updated 15.53pm 05/12/2019 (live) ?
BMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.