UMC 0.00% $1.30 united minerals corporation nl

lack of info - good if you are a director

1. 3,850 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 146
    I feel our share price is consistently underperforming other company’s share prices due to lack of information and guidance from our directors.

I also feel there is still no marketing of this company at all.

Some of the long term posters might disagree but in realty I believe lack of marketing and inaction by directors to communicate to the market have probably cost shareholders a lot of money and if not, the company going forward as a whole if all the speculation holds out to be true.

Looking back over the six months of last year they had released one assay in relation to railway. Hole 314.

Then in December Barry and Matt picked up 2M shares @ .35.

Handy if you have visuals and a good understanding of the resource if you can safely announce visuals to the market 2 Months later.

Before I get shot down, I myself doubled my holdings and probably would have purchased more had the company given more guidance at that time. The difference being mine was one of blind faith. I also have friends and relatives that would take sizeable positions but cannot recommend them to proceed until further guidance is given.

If something fantastic is announced and it’s too late so be it. I feel sorry for the Mums and Dad’s that have sold out over the last month.

No information relating to Bauxite JV, or other holes in relation to Yandi and Railway East other results.

I find history repeating itself all over again with latest drilling campaign and the recent manipulation of the share price and all the speculation in regards to sale, T/O etc,

Looking at other company’s announcements recently these guys must have received some results to provide shareholders with a update of some kind.

If results are poor or good I would still like to know or use as a guide to make my own decisions regarding this investment.

To the directors, you use the information to make decisions for yourself how about giving the avearge punter some as well.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.