KPO 16.7% 0.4¢ kalina power limited

Agreed, I like the fact that they don't do fluffy announcements...

1. 490 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Agreed, I like the fact that they don't do fluffy announcements as over time it has a detrimental effect as investors get burnt by the pump on the announcement which is followed by the subsequent dump once the euphoria settles down and people realise it has no material impact on company performance.

Rinse and repeat this too often and people refuse to touch the stock (somewhat similar to the Wasabi legacy issue we are dealing with).

Also everyone who has contacted the company for information has been overwhelmingly positive with the feedback which is in contrast to some of the other companies I've held in the past where management have actively disengaged investors.

While the more I think about it the more comfortable I am with the FA, the other thing that I am pleased with is the allocation of stock and option incentives to the BOD. While some criticised them in the past for being overly generous the calibre of management has the potential to make or break a microcap like KPO and I subscribe the the age old theory of "pay peanuts get monkeys".
    In saying that, if they sold off portions of their stake prior to a significant re-rate I'd pack up and go home haha.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KPO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $7.735M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $210 60K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 15326614 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 7984157 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.57pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KPO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.