KPO 16.7% 0.4¢ kalina power limited

KPO - a good time to invest., page-4

1. 2,144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 214
    Hi folks, basically did not want to post here since there are quite a few justifiably disgruntled investors , who can take out their anger on new folks, lol .But still...............

I have been getting into KPO over last one week in 6.7/6.8 c range and into a decent position now.
    This has been on my radar for many many months and have been reading all comments . Activities of large fish in accumulating the shares in Nov and a nice investment by Littlewood hastened my investment decision here.

Reg SP, I would like to say I can read a chart or two, have some advanced stuff to predict SP outcomes fairly accurately over a longer period like a year or two & beyond . In fact that was the only reason for me to keep tracking KPO over many months before getting in. The SP consolidation is on since Nov 2015 ( yes Nov 2015 , not a typo ) , so basically the stock has been weeding out weak hands and short term / medium term investors mercilessly no doubt. In short term the SP can still meander , but I would say we are much closer to a violent SP breakout than ever before . But I am not a guy interested in just short term SP moves.

I have seen posts by guys like Carter here calling for 18 c by Dec 20 , 2017 and 37.5 c ( unknown when it will hit ?) , lol. Mate why you guys are so conservative ( sort of political correctness if you ask me , lol ) , if you are a good chart reader you have to call it as you see it man.

Quite ridiculous targets IMO, we need to look at the fundas here in combination with LT charts. When the installations hit 100 MW it should be some where beyond 50 c - 70 c , because the market will be looking forward on the scale up & potential and not back ward.
    IMO SP should be in 2.00 -3.00 Aussie Dollars over next two to three years , why I am giving this larger SP range and time period range is because the co needs to scale up & perform fundamentally for the market to recognize the scaling up of performance and further potential.

But the basic fact remains this is a monster mega bagger over next few years, most suitable for LT investors like me. I know a few will call this post BS , but my post is meant only for the long suffering investors here, guys hold on , it is really worth the wait here. Absolutely no doubt at all looking at the LT charts, folks who get away now, will regret their decision for a long time.

I hold and track many stocks, folks can see my posts, will keep posting on a need felt basis here. No BS from my side, I call it as I see it folks.

Disc : I can be totally wrong about my opinions , do your due diligence folks GLTA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KPO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $7.735M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $210 60K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 15326614 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 7984157 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.57pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KPO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.