PPK 1.94% 50.5¢ ppk group limited

Know the potential of this Stock

1. 35 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    If you've read some of my posts I'm a fan of deep diving into the technology and understanding it. I have stumbled across this webpage Boron Nitride Nanotubes: Properties, Synthesis and Applications that provides to date, what I believe is the best and most simplistic illustrations of the properties of BNNT I have seen Pay particular attention to Figure 2, how BNNT can be spun into yarns, the applications for this is immense and more importantly Figure 6, The flame resistance properties of BNNT compared to CNT (Carbon Nano Tubes) this is very important as BNNT will surpass and replace CNT's is many applications where lightweight, strong, heat resistant materials are used, especially in aerospace where lives depend on the materials and premiums are paid for them. If you have read some of my posts you will see the value fo BNNT as an additive to other materials including polymers to improve their properties. Pay particular attention to this article BNNT / Titanium Composites and you will see how bright the future of BNNT and PPK is. I particularly like one property of BNNT which CNT doesn't have and it's a simple one but has much commercial use, it can be dyed in different colours or can be designed to be transparent, CNT's are black and that's it!. All in all, I expect this stock to double as a minimum when announcements are made on the completion of the technology under construction in Melbourne. A good example of this is Stock code TTT who has had a similar chart to PPK up and until around March 2018 and then almost tippled in price. TTT launched unique titanium powderprinters who also established a manufacturing plant in Melbourne and contracts with defence etc. Very similar story! Even better these guys should speak?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PPK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.5¢
Change
-0.010(1.94%)
Mkt cap ! $45.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
51.5¢ 51.5¢ 48.5¢ $14.68K 29.19K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 15595 48.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
52.0¢ 12996 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.26pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
50.0¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 2.36 %)
Open High Low Volume
51.5¢ 51.5¢ 48.5¢ 18230
Last updated 15.54pm 28/03/2024 ?
PPK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.