TIR titan resources limited

key resistance broken yesterday?

1. 749 Posts.
    TIR closed above the key resistance point of .31 cents yesterday. It will be interesting to see whether it marches on from here. If volume holds up, Catherine Davey on Investorweb has TA suggesting it could run up to .54 cents before meeting further major resistance. She has it labelled a "big mover" stock. I have my doubts, but I certainly wouldn't knock it if it happened.

IMHO, the company needs to move from "explorer" to "producer" status a.s.a.p. and obtain maximum advantage from current buoyancy in the price of nickel. The announcement on Sept. 2 suggests this is the direction they are moving in with 'data on the Armstrong nickel deposit...passed on for mine planning, evaluation and feasibility...'

Similar small cap nickel stocks like IGO (still cursing myself for not jumping in at .34 cents a few weeks back), SMY and VRE have all made substantial runs so Titan would be just following suit. I suspect profit-taking will kick in unless drill results or joint venture news add further momentum. Given the dithering leading up to this breakout, I'm hoping it has significance. The next few days will tell.

Conduct your own research. Good luck to all,

Gupper.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.