STI 0.00% 0.2¢ stirling products limited

jv with largest aids drug supplier in world

1. 3,267 Posts.
    Stirling's excellent announcement yesterday is the lead article in one web investor site ( probably be more in other media) but thought I'd post this from the Aust Investor.....
    The news should get coverage in pharma publications, biotech news and plenty of other forums around the world. Will be interesting to see what coverage the announcement gets in India.
    I think I'll make the journey to the Gold Coast for Australias largest Pharmacy industry event, the Australian Professional Pharmacy Conference, in March.

Very exciting news and signals "The arrival" of the company.
    Stirling's growth is up there with my other favourite emerging company, Intermoco (INT). I rate them my two top investments in the stock market.

"[STI] Stirling Products to launch generic pharmacy range
    23-Dec-2009

Stirling Products Limited announced that it has agreed to and has established a working relationship with Cipla Limited, a major international pharmaceutical drug manufacturer based in India.

In its current trial initiatives for AIDS and TB, Stirling Products will where applicable preferentially use the Cipla drug products as Cipla is the worlds largest supplier of AIDS drugs as well as a substantial supplier of TB drugs.

The Company also reported that it is launching a broad range of OTC and generic prescription drugs under the Stirling Pharma brand to pharmacies throughout Australia. Stirling Pharma will be launched on the Gold Coast during the nations largest Pharmacy industry event, the Australian Professional Pharmacy Conference, in March 2010."

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.