ENT 0.00% 0.3¢ enterprise metals limited

267, thank you for your concerns on my holding. Before I was a...

1. 2,913 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    267, thank you for your concerns on my holding.

Before I was a bit worried about company's financial position, but now it seems fairly comfortable position: $381,000 cash at the end of last quarter with more than $2m cash equivalent.

About JV partners AON and SFR's implementaiton powers and the time when submitting their obligation (BFS & 50,000 ton copper) to claim agreed percentage of interest of ENT's tenements, I honestly do not know. But I am extremely confident about company tenements prospectivity.

About AON, as mentioned before their movement is under scrutiny. First by market participants and shareholders especially retailers. Secondly by relevant authorities to assess any their business conduct and activities and finally potential future Absolute Being of Power. The last case is not yet realized but can not rule out 100% of any possibility. I honestly do not want to think about AON at all and its personals even I am a holder but only paying attention because our tenement is there at their hands.

About Doolgunna, my views and stance are all the same as before. Exactly same as my previous posts. When SFR is ready to move on, let's see how it goes on.

In my understanding, now company's position seems settled at stand-alone trinity status. At present, company has 3 major assests: AME, FR (JV with AON) and Doolgunna (agreement for proposed future JV with SFR). Stand-alone means if AME is staggering situation, both or either AON an/or SFR can cover/support and other cases can be applied as well. I could say this is nerver fail status after company's getting through enormous rattling noises, trial and errors, adversities, hardships and so on.

Regards,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ENT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.406M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 208333 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 787212 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ENT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.