IRX 0.00% 5.0¢ inhalerx limited

This is the article I've been looking for quite some time, and...

1. 1,443 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1223
    This is the article I've been looking for quite some time, and it's worth reading in its entirety.

IMO it highlights the clear NEED for Seng Vital's youth protected safety vape in the marketplace.

"Teens were also caught in the crossfire due to mixed messaging about the “benefits” of vaping – sold as a way for smokers to quit cigarettes. “E-cigarettes sit in the middle of a tug-of-war between being a device that is harmful to children, but potentially helpful to adult cigarette smokers,” writes Laura Kelly for the Washington Times."

"There’s no reason manufacturers must wait for FDA to forcefully address the epidemic. Yet some already appear to back away from commitments made to the FDA and the public,” FDA Commissioner Scott Gottlieb said. Gottlieb went so far as to say “manufacturers and management are accountable for the youth epidemic” in a Tweet related to the FDA announcements."

Now, back to its relevance for Seng Vital ~ it is a PROACTIVE & ACCOUNTABLE solution that not only prevents youths from the epidemic of vaping nicotine, but it also prevents them from the new and growing epidemic of cannabis oil replacement in the cartridges.

This is of far more consequences for the maturing adolescent mind as the article claims that vaping THC produces greater absorption and therefore highs.

2 BIRDS WITH 1 STONE: THE SENG VITAL SOLUTION.

https://thriveglobal.com/stories/teen-vaping-from-flavored-to-marijuana-an-alarming-epidemic-grows/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.488M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25000 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 250000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 19.00pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.