GEN 0.00% 1.9¢ genesis research and development corporation limited

Just to explain the situation at Stockhouse

1. 4,330 Posts.
    The whole idea is to divert your attention during the trading day from given stocks, to write emotion at price sensitive times within a companies share trend--I mean it occurs here too---but at least people do post a chart (LOL)--and a bit of Gann or something>>>over there it is all cocopops verses--Mr Potatohead>>>LOL
    It's an extremely destructive place>>>perhaps the total anonynity makes people do things that thery normally wouldn't do under their real names.
    It's a real Freud study into human behaviour--its' top stocks are fizzers--and not what is really moving--I mean you won't find BHP or CBA or Patrick Corporation or Mayne or Coles >>>top of the pops over there---at any time---unless I put them there-readers are subjected to endless amounts of diversionary dribble--to take the focus off some beauties.
    Extremely damaging place that damages good investment/trading skills--I go there to post research mainly-but as time goes by thinking more and more of just posting it on my own website-the place has become just so destructive and childish.
    Cheers,--Steve.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.