1. Most Discussed
  2. Gainers & Losers

Junior Oilers - thanks all

1. jocam9

1,317 posts.
    Thanks everybody for your comments. I hope the exchange of info can make everybody wiser and wealthier. Is anyone going to the CVN AGM this week?. I would like to go but it is too far from Canberra. Be interesting to know what the company's take is on the situation they find themselves in. We could become the "crikey" of the oil boards.
    Just to reply to some comments. I think pj is right Gemini seem to have almost an overriding interest in the F sands, one of the issues that would be nice to have cleared up thru questions at the AGM.
    Re HZN and Huinga my distinct impression from the AGM is that there will be no more drilling on Makino or Huinga 1B until mid next year at the earliest. I would be the first to welcome earlier activity given my PCL holding but I don't think it is going to happen. On NZO maybe I should have bought them on NZ boards certainly doing nothing on ours but there is value there I believe. If Alistair is right and they are headed for a reappraisal prior to Tui then I'll bail and let my AWE ride the well.
    Good luck all, another interesting week ahead. Plague on ERG, LOK, PWR etc. JBC

DISCLAIMER:
Before making any financial decisions based on what you read, always consult an advisor or expert.

The HotCopper website is operated by Report Card Pty Ltd. Any information posted on the website has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs and as such, you should before acting on the information or advice, consider the appropriateness of the information or advice in relation to your objectives, financial situation or needs. Please be aware that any information posted on this site should not be considered to be financial product advice.

From time to time comments aimed at manipulating other investors may appear on these forums. Posters may post overly optimistic or pessimistic comments on particular stocks, in an attempt to influence other investors. It is not possible for management to moderate all posts so some misleading and inaccurate posts may still appear on these forums. If you do have serious concerns with a post or posts you should report a Terms of Use Violation (TOU) on the link above. Unless specifically stated persons posting on this site are NOT investment advisors and do NOT hold the necessary licence, or have any formal training, to give investment advice.

Thank you for visiting HotCopper

We have detected that you are running ad blocking software.

HotCopper relies on revenue generated from advertisers. Kindly disable your ad blocking software to return to the HotCopper website.

I understand, I have disabled my ad blocker. Let me in!

Need help? Click here for support.