FAR 1.23% 40.0¢ far limited

A couple of things we agree on there. Making money for one, cant...

1. 5,702 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3801
    A couple of things we agree on there. Making money for one, cant complain there as I made 200% when FAR were exploring Fan, and have traded it a few times as well, when the POG was on the rise and it went from 9 - 13c, tidy little profit, why did Far go up then with no news on the horizon ?

Far are not the best communicators so I agree there too, they were vague with Sammo and they were vague at certain times with PE clarification back in the day and also resource size clarification too from memory.

3 things in my mind which have put an anchor to the SP.

a ) Low POG
    b) PE drama...........markets hate indecision / dramas..............good or bad.
    c) The business cycle, the " black hole " period whereby a coy is virtually stranded waiting on FID and construction prior to becoming a producer.............no news flow............stagnant SP.

Imo, Cath didnt have a choice but to take COP to task, she owed it her SH to fight this for a chance of a bigger pie, by her not acting would she receive ridicule , not the other way around, should Far win this case, her legend status would elevate even more.

I will reserve judgement on whether FAR need to sell down a percentage before production, I would imagine their options would be limitless with a court win, if they dont win, then that is an option to sell down or get a good finance deal and or a combo deal, finance/ sell down / cr, I am sure Cath has done the permutations.

AIMHO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.23%)
Mkt cap ! $36.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.0¢ 40.5¢ 40.0¢ $464.8K 1.155M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 85000 40.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.0¢ 103000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
40.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 1.23 %)
Open High Low Volume
40.0¢ 40.5¢ 40.0¢ 68198
Last updated 14.47pm 29/03/2024 ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.