1. Most Discussed
  2. Gainers & Losers
JRV 62.5¢

JRV - serious gold

1. Hi folks.
    Just knew something was in the pipeline with Jervois Mining when Ian Murray alias the Sunshine Kid stuck his nose in. His old partnership with Duncan Pursell the managing director of Jervois has been rekindled. Murray and Pursell in days gone by have been often described by traders as truly dynamic. They have an impeccable track record that spans more years than most of us have been in the market and now they're off and racing again for yet another winner and cop this - This time they've got the Japs on board through Global A.
    I suspected as much a couple of weeks ago with the original release. Now let's cut the crap and look at the results. 2 of the 5 holes drilled in the existing resource have an incredible yield with a high of 77g per ton. Now if this can continue it can only be described as serious gold. But here's the carrot. True believers will receive a 1 option for every 4 shares held at the price of 1c per share. The options are exercisable at 5c and this is for a share that is currently trading at 6.5c.
    When you have nailed serious gold we all know what happens. Just look at the recent Minotaur example 17c to $1.65 on huge volumes.
    Now I'm not going to say that Jervois is the equivalent but bloody hell - it don't get much better and there's just got to be a bit more on the announcement side of things or otherwise they wouldn't have attracted the overseas investment.
    Cheers for now
    Mistybay

PS the harder I work the luckier I get

DISCLAIMER:
Before making any financial decisions based on what you read, always consult an advisor or expert.

The HotCopper website is operated by Report Card Pty Ltd. Any information posted on the website has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs and as such, you should before acting on the information or advice, consider the appropriateness of the information or advice in relation to your objectives, financial situation or needs. Please be aware that any information posted on this site should not be considered to be financial product advice.

From time to time comments aimed at manipulating other investors may appear on these forums. Posters may post overly optimistic or pessimistic comments on particular stocks, in an attempt to influence other investors. It is not possible for management to moderate all posts so some misleading and inaccurate posts may still appear on these forums. If you do have serious concerns with a post or posts you should report a Terms of Use Violation (TOU) on the link above. Unless specifically stated persons posting on this site are NOT investment advisors and do NOT hold the necessary licence, or have any formal training, to give investment advice.