JRV 2.78% 17.5¢ jervois mining limited

JRV - serious gold

1. 94 Posts.
    Hi folks.
    Just knew something was in the pipeline with Jervois Mining when Ian Murray alias the Sunshine Kid stuck his nose in. His old partnership with Duncan Pursell the managing director of Jervois has been rekindled. Murray and Pursell in days gone by have been often described by traders as truly dynamic. They have an impeccable track record that spans more years than most of us have been in the market and now they're off and racing again for yet another winner and cop this - This time they've got the Japs on board through Global A.
    I suspected as much a couple of weeks ago with the original release. Now let's cut the crap and look at the results. 2 of the 5 holes drilled in the existing resource have an incredible yield with a high of 77g per ton. Now if this can continue it can only be described as serious gold. But here's the carrot. True believers will receive a 1 option for every 4 shares held at the price of 1c per share. The options are exercisable at 5c and this is for a share that is currently trading at 6.5c.
    When you have nailed serious gold we all know what happens. Just look at the recent Minotaur example 17c to $1.65 on huge volumes.
    Now I'm not going to say that Jervois is the equivalent but bloody hell - it don't get much better and there's just got to be a bit more on the announcement side of things or otherwise they wouldn't have attracted the overseas investment.
    Cheers for now
    Mistybay

PS the harder I work the luckier I get

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
-0.01(2.78%)
Mkt cap $39.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 17.5¢ 17.5¢ $31.97K 182.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 33413 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 30000 1
Last update - 15.41pm 16/11/2018 (20 minute delay) ?
(live)
Last
17.5¢
  Change
-0.01 ( 2.78 %)
Open High   Low Volume
17.5¢ 17.5¢   17.5¢ 28991
Last updated 15.41pm 16/11/2018 (live) ?
JRV (ASX) Chart
GET SUPPORT arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.