1. Most Discussed
  2. Gainers & Losers

John Howard, youve lost me .

1. Just when you thought John Howard appeared statesmen like, away he goes on the opportunistic bandwagon. The removal of semi automatic handguns from licenced sporting shooters.

when was the last time you heard of a licenced shooter using a handgun for a crime??.......i cant remeber the last time .

When did you last hear of a thug using an unlicenced handgun?....now that different,
    Vietnamese wedding,
    a vietnamese restaurant
    a street gang shooting (multiple)
    Police station shooting

Howard and all the other parties are now smelling blood as a wonderful political master stroke to curry support from all the gullible dweebs who think they are going to be saved........sorry.its all bollocks.

The Brits have just found that out , private handguns banned.....handgun crime in the UK now up 40% since the ban..

The illegal owners wont be handing in, John. but you know that...
    So how come then we cant protect ourselves from the illegall owners by being able to buy a flak jacket..........? whats that you say....theyre only for military, police and ,,,,oh ..politicians ?/..ok right....thanks for nothing.

Hey John, you were very teary eyed the other day at Bali......i know ..it was a tragedy....so when do you intend banning Islamic fundamentalists , and ammonium nitrate........??........you arent ?.....not practical?..ok i see.

Hey John, when do you intend closing down the Chemistry wing of the Universities, dont forget that guy in finland was a chemistry student who built his own bomb..........damn he made a mess...whats that...thats different ?? I see...sure it is!

Hey john, how come the members of my family are not trustworthy or stable enough to be trusted to own a semi auto handgun yet you want our sons to go shoot up some other 20 year olds in Iraq , they didnt do anything to me?.......oh, ..i see its because hes a dictator and oppressses people..takes away their freedoms...oh really...oh he might have weapons of mass destruction.....bugger, what does our military use...party bon bons?

Hey John. how come my family arent trust worthy to own a semi automatic handgun for sporting shooting..i got licences falling out my @rse for lots of other things, anyone of which could make a damned bigger mess than a handgun....i can also buy all the petrol i want ...... Hey John,,,how many handguns did they use at Whisky A Go Go??....

Hey john, if i decide to lose my biscuit , do you think you could find in your infinite wisdom to ban PVC pipe....i may be tempted to fit it to the exhaust pipe..

Hey John......youre not a statesman, youre just another bloody politician..

and u just lost my vote...i dont think i can trust you either....

DISCLAIMER:
Before making any financial decisions based on what you read, always consult an advisor or expert.

The HotCopper website is operated by Report Card Pty Ltd. Any information posted on the website has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs and as such, you should before acting on the information or advice, consider the appropriateness of the information or advice in relation to your objectives, financial situation or needs. Please be aware that any information posted on this site should not be considered to be financial product advice.

From time to time comments aimed at manipulating other investors may appear on these forums. Posters may post overly optimistic or pessimistic comments on particular stocks, in an attempt to influence other investors. It is not possible for management to moderate all posts so some misleading and inaccurate posts may still appear on these forums. If you do have serious concerns with a post or posts you should report a Terms of Use Violation (TOU) on the link above. Unless specifically stated persons posting on this site are NOT investment advisors and do NOT hold the necessary licence, or have any formal training, to give investment advice.