CTP 4.21% 9.1¢ central petroleum limited

jh well done

1. 1,500 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51

you managed to resolve the bg (lets bye some time to see if they do have coal before we agree to go in boots and all) dispute in a professional,fast and and gentleman like manner,just like you said you would, well done.

you have gotten jv partys to agree to progress with phase 2 drilling, do i see helium and oil in there, well done.

you have spudded first drill and found coal exactly were you said it would be,and a lot more to come, well done

you have managed to acquire more prospective land than the size of victoria, well done

you worked your butt of for a minimum wage considering and took on many different job aspects to try and save every penny for the benefit of ctp, well done

you have managed to bring in some very talented and heavy hitting jv partners, well done

you constantly prevail in the face of adversity, well done

you have have given us an exciting and full drilling campaign for 2010, well done

you have managed to somehow remove a lot of short term traders in the past few weeks,well done

i look forward to all the other things you have said you want to achieve with ctp. well done and thanyou.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.1¢
Change
-0.004(4.21%)
Mkt cap ! $68.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.1¢ 9.1¢ 9.1¢ $1.547K 17K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 105227 9.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.2¢ 1 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 28/05/2020 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.