1. Most Discussed
  2. Gainers & Losers

Jewish muslims

1. FallGuy

2,070 posts.
    I wonder if Snooker realises what he is doing when he posts anti-muslim sentiments here on HC while he is also pretending to be an Arabs and posting on the Islamic sites. From this morning:-

Rabbitoh:
    Hey i got myself banned from that new islamic site in sydney!, seems i asked too many questions, the moderator works like a demon over there deleting posts, mostly hatefull racial posts by muslims justifying what is being done in jehad, condoning stonig to death, posting sections of the quran that forbids friendship with christians ect...anyway i got the boot.

Snooker:
    I'm there as well, but they haven't woken up to me yet.
    I have a nice Arabic name, and I think I might even cop an invite to participate in their next intake of Mad Mullahs.
    You have to admit though, if you think I am nuts here, they really put me to shame.

FallGuy:
    You miserable bastard - you are the one posting about stoning to death and enjoying it.

Snooker:
    Apart from the fact that youy have now given yourself away, believe it or not, my posts are religiously based and not the crass rubbish you read there about the topic you just mentioned.

I couldn't even pretend about something like that as it makes me sick to my stomach and believe me, the fact that they are considering issuing me an invitation to a talk is not because I mutter innane things about the "beauty of stoning" but rather the anti Western stance that I have adopted for the benefit of those lunatics. They love it! And so do you.

Rabbitoh:
    Keep us informed wont you.

Snooker:
    Do my best.
    Expect to get sprung at any time and booted off as well.
    I have a look generally in the evenings.

Snooker:
    Bet you Fallguy is making a few frantic phonecalls/posts to his mates there, warning them that people are masquerading as true believers on their holy site and to be careful what they post etc.

Hope I have put a real cat amongst the pidgeons there.

FallGuy:
    You sad old jew.

Snooker:
    Islamic Ruling on Female Circumcision
    Date of Fatwa 31/ March/ 2001
    Date of Reply 31/ March/ 2001
    Topic Of Fatwa
    Taharah (Purification)
    Question of Fatwa

What is the Islamic legal ruling concerning female circumcision?

Name of Mufti Dr. Yusuf Abdullah Al-Qaradâwi

Content of Reply In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful. All praise and thanks are due to Almighty Allah, and peace and blessings be upon His Messenger. Actually, this is a controversial issue among jurists and even among doctors. It has sparked off fierce debate in Egypt whereby scholars and doctors are split into proponents and opponents. However, the most moderate opinion and the most likely one to be correct is in favor of practicing circumcision in the moderate Islamic way indicated in some of the Prophet's Hadiths –even though such Hadiths are not confirmed to be authentic. It is reported that the Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him said to a midwife: "Reduce the size of the clitoris but do not exceed the limit, for that is better for her health and is preferred by husbands". The Hadith indicates that circumcision is better for a woman's health and it enhances her conjugal relation with her husband, the Prophet's saying "do not exceed the limit" means do not totally remove the clitoris. Actually, Muslim countries differ over the issue of female circumcision; some countries sanction it whereas others do not. Anyhow, it is not obligatory, whoever finds it serving the interest of his daughters should do it, and I personally support this under the current circumstances in the modern world. But whoever chooses not to do it is not considered to have committed a sin for it is mainly meant to dignify women as held by scholars. As for male circumcision, it is one of the obligatory practices in Islam. Scholars even hold that whoever finds that some Muslims have stopped practicing male circumcision should force them to revert to this Sunnah that characterizes the Muslim nation. Allah Almighty knows best.

http://islamicsydney.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=78

Snooker you are a sh!t stirrer with no regard for the consequences. You incite racial hatred on HC and praise the fascist Israeli right wing murderers while posing as a muslim and saying whatever comes into your head. That is morally bankrupt.

The next time young Aussie tourists or Aussie business people are victims of mobs or terrorists and the next time peaceful muslims are harassed or have their homes hit by bricks or schools burned - take a little credit for that. And think what you are doing for the Jewish cause also.

DISCLAIMER:
Before making any financial decisions based on what you read, always consult an advisor or expert.

The HotCopper website is operated by Report Card Pty Ltd. Any information posted on the website has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs and as such, you should before acting on the information or advice, consider the appropriateness of the information or advice in relation to your objectives, financial situation or needs. Please be aware that any information posted on this site should not be considered to be financial product advice.

From time to time comments aimed at manipulating other investors may appear on these forums. Posters may post overly optimistic or pessimistic comments on particular stocks, in an attempt to influence other investors. It is not possible for management to moderate all posts so some misleading and inaccurate posts may still appear on these forums. If you do have serious concerns with a post or posts you should report a Terms of Use Violation (TOU) on the link above. Unless specifically stated persons posting on this site are NOT investment advisors and do NOT hold the necessary licence, or have any formal training, to give investment advice.