jacko loses it over eminem send-up

1. 10,543 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Jacko Loses It Over Eminem Send-Up

A major black music TV network has dropped a song by Eminem which lays into Michael Jackson.

One scene in the video to Just Lose It sees Eminem dressed as alleged child abuser Jacko among a group of boys.

And the rapper mocks: "Come here little kiddie, on my lap. Guess who's back with a brand new rap."

It has proved too much for Jackson - embroiled in a child abuse trial - who went on radio to attack Eminem.

He told Los Angeles station 103.3FM: "I am very angry at Eminem's depiction of me in his video.

"I feel that it is outrageous and disrespectful. It is one thing to spoof; it is another to be demeaning and insensitive."

Another shot from the send-up ridicules an incident in 1984 when Jackson's hair caught fire during filming for a commercial.

Jacko is urging music broadcasters to drop the Eminem video, which Black Entertainment Television has agreed to do.

He said he had admired the rapper as an artist, but the video was " inappropriate and disrespectful to me, my children, my family and the community at large".

Jackson has denied child abuse, conspiracy and giving an under-aged child alcohol.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.