IXR 0.00% 0.9¢ ionic rare earths limited

ixr v"s ife, page-4

1. 99 Posts.
    Hi Zodog,

What I posted earlier was an excerpt from a post on the IFE thread. I was not the author.

I am a massive fan of IXR and have been a shareholder for a very long time.

I agree with everything you said in your post. Sometimes I wish the company would articulate it's announcements a little better. I say this because I have been a little disappointed with the markets reaction to he last couple(i.e. OZL deal and Cairn Hill financing).

The OZL deal is great in that should the JV find another Cairn Hill type deposit (i.e. Iron ore with Cu an Au credits) and the commercial value of the iron ore exceeds the Cu and Au then the whole deposit including Cu and Au is IXR's 100%. Zilch to OZL. I don't think the market understands this.

I think the company now wants to concentrate on iron ore mining especially with the latest drilling hits in their Mt Woods tenements (i.e. Snaefell, Bumblebee and Fitzgrald Dam). Anything else coming from the OZL/IXR JV is a bonus. As you said in your post a win/win for IXR.

Anyway, in my previous post I pasted the excerpt from the IFE thread because I thought the author was fairly simplistic and biased and wrong in the comparison of the companies (especially the market caps given IXR's other projects and listed investments). I don't want a singing match either and I too want both companies to succeed.

Now, speaking of IXR's listed investments I think these may be a share price driver over the next couple of months also. I think UNX is about to pop with several announcements relating to resource upgrades and a pre-feasability study due.

Similarly, TSX listed CNI is expecting to announce a resource upgrade. I was fortunate enough to get to meet and talk with Craig MacDougall (President and CEO of CNI)when he was in Australia and he was very excited about the companies future.

Anyway, with this many strings to our bow I think our time is coming.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $13.01K 1.619M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 10802117 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 12008454 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.45am 10/07/2020 (20 minute delay) ?
(live)
Last
0.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ 389167
Last updated 15.59pm 10/07/2020 (live) ?
IXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.