pretty crap interface and appears to be like many of the cheesy...

1. 3,060 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 242
    pretty crap interface and appears to be like many of the cheesy crypto trading parlour.

once upon a time I applied for the 10c offer, got promised an update email for the final perspectous and never heard anything back from the so called WA sales people.

they never replied either to numerous emails and the only suggestion to get intouch with them about it was to download and install some stupid chat program which IMO is completely unprofessional and more like cloak and dagger operation in motion versus respectable open and transparent which hence to launch on an exchange like that gives me chills and sweats by just looking at it.

so apart from my gripe with CCA and the shady brigade I wish them well in crypto hell.

I could not care about how many data points this has, in fact how many are required? I known many people who dont want to have their grandma's shoe size added to a crypto trade.

this is just another get cryto rich scheme as far as I am concerned but all the best to the back door trading parlor and sling shots which seems conducive to such environments.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.