This below was what I wrote on Feb 6 2018 if you click on my Its...

1. 19,990 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1942
    This below was what I wrote on Feb 6 2018 if you click on my Its Over thread (emphasis is added)

Another bloodbath on Wall Street tonight as Dow futures point to another 1,000 point drop. With this, I think we can kiss goodbye to exuberance and IMO high flying stocks and once punter darlings have a lot of retracement to do , so while to some, a fall may present as a buying opportunity, need to exercise caution not to buy into falling knives. Where the dust settles is hard to predict but I suspect stocks with less tangible fundamentals (minimal revenues with a 'compelling' story) would face challenging times ahead. This Wall Street phenomenon is still lightly taken with most saying it will blow away, but even it did, the conducive environment we had from Sept 17- Jan 18 in my mind is not returning, so prior assumptions should be reconsidered in the light of this new development. Take care!

So in the sense for now its been over for a large number of microcap tech stocks. Those who would have taken what I wrote seriously then could have saved some serious money. But look, not here to crow about my track record ; my writing is intended to emphasise the challenging market environment that is yet to come and how people should be more prepared for it. I am not expecting likes for the dire outlook. That said, there are always opportunities not all doom and gloom.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.