...Like I said, you don't wait for the event to arrive. In fact,...

1. 20,006 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1943
    ...Like I said, you don't wait for the event to arrive. In fact, we have already seen it unfold over the course of the past 4 months, an indication of bigger carnage to arrive. But we prefer to dwell on Denial, Hope and Procrastination, the worst may be over and we are probably at the bottom. Unlike the COVID crash, this time around, there was plenty of time to get out of harm's way, this thread had been telling you of the slow train wreck since before the start of the year..

TERRAUSTUST Charts and Quotes — TradingView
    Now look at the 1 month chart of Terra. On 9 May 22 Terra fell to 93c. It was meant to always trade at $1. The next day it plunged to 66c before recovering shortly to 97c amidst a high degree of confusion. If you managed to bolt then, and not be in denial, hope and procrastination, you would have been spared an entire loss. One day made a huge difference. As each day passed, it went through huge volatility and clearly indicated all is not well. Still had another chance, in fact many chances.

I am raising this Terra not to upset those who lost on it , but to show as an example why in the present market environment
    1) If you are in speculative asset class, you need to monitor everything every day like a hawk
    2) Be nimble and act quickly, and not dwell on hope and procrastinate
    3) A day is a big difference, a crash could happen overnight in US while we are sleeping, so Be Ahead of the Curve
    4) If you want to avoid a small loss, you could end up with a bigger one, never be penny wise pound foolish
    5) When the tide turns, it usually means more losses are underway and it may never get back to its all time high again (did Mesoblast get back to all time high after it crashed and burnt? You get the point).

Recently Robert Kiyosaki, the author of Rich Dad Poor Dad, tweeted the following:
    "The best time to prepare for a crash is before the crash. The biggest crash in world history is coming. The good news is the best time to get rich is during a crash. Bad news is the next crash will be a long one."

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.